Business Money Market
Personal Money Market features:
- Earns competitive interest
- Higher interest rates with higher balances
- No monthly service fee1
- No direct deposit requirement
- Compounded daily interest
- FDIC insured up to federal limits
Your Business Money Market account also includes:
- Free 24/7 Banking by Phone
- Free Online Banking
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- Minimum opening deposit requirement of $100.00
- $25 transaction fees per withdrawal above six (6) withdrawal limit
Other miscellaneous fees may apply.
1Minimum $1,000 daily balance requried to waive monthly fee
2Transfers from savings accounts are subject to limitations. Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 required. Please see our fee schedule for information on other fees that may be assessed to your account such as fees for overdrafts, stop payment, and other services. Ohana Pacific Bank reserves the right to amend or terminate the terms for this account at any time.
3 Federal regulations and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings account by telephone/PC transfer, pre-authorized transfer (ach). You are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account each monthly statement cycle by pre-authorized transfer, or telephone/PC transfer (including bill payments). Exceeding the monthly limit may change your account from money market to standard checking.