If you are 55+ years young, we a have customized checking solution just for you. You've worked hard for your money, why should you pay fees for having a checking account? With Senior Checking you earn a competitive interest on your account without all the fees to maintain it meaning more money in your pocket. 1
Senior Checking features:
- Earn competitive interest
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee 2
- No direct deposit requirement
- No ATM transaction fees period
Your Senior Checking account also includes:
- Free Ohana Pacific Bank Debit MasterCard
- Free 24/7 Banking by Phone
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection options provided through your savings or line of credit3
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- Minimum opening deposit requirement of $100.00
1Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 required. To earn interest, senior checking accounts must maintain a minimum daily balance of $100. Please see our fee schedule for information on other fees that may be assessed to your account such as fees for overdrafts, stop payment, and other services. Ohana Pacific Bank reserves the right to amend or terminate the terms for this account at any time.
2 No monthly service fee with direct deposit or a maintain a minimum daily balance of $500.00 to waive monthly service fee of $3 per month.
2Overdraft Protection may be subject to credit approval. Fees apply.