The Small Business Administration (SBA) has created loans to assist small businesses with big needs. Ohana Pacific Bank works with the SBA to assist your business apply for a government-guaranteed loan. With the SBA loan you can make lower payments and have longer terms. Use SBA loans to fund working capital, purchase long-term assets, or real estate.
SBA Loan features:
- For small and growing businesses unable to secure other credit under reasonable terms
- Lower payments and longer terms available
- A variety of programs, including SBA 7(a), 504, and Small/Rural Lender Advantage Loans
With our streamlined application process, local decision making, and bilingual services. We make the daunting task of applying for SBA loans easier for you. Ohana Pacific Bank is committed to helping our customers every step of the way in the SBA loan process.
- SBA will guarantee as much as 90%1
- SBA loan fees are waived
- Longer loan terms
- Lower monthly payments
504 (Certified Development Company Loan Program):
- Long term, fixed rate, subordinate mortgage financing for acquisition and/or renovation of capital assets including land business and equipment
Small/Rural Lender Advantage Loans:
- Similar to SBA 7(a)
- Up to $350,000
- Streamlined application process
If you would like to fill out an application please click here
Talk to an Ohana Pacific Bank loan officer if you have any additional questions
Lawrence Pai: (808) 237-6514
Jay Dow: (808) 237-6514
1Typically 85% up to $150,000, 75% for loans over $150,000. 90% guarantee is subject to change by the SBA and may be lower.
2The SBA is currently waiving guarantee fees for servicing loans. 2% for loans up to $150,000; 3% for loans above $150,000 but less than $700,000; 3.5% for loans more than $700,000 an additional .25% on any guaranteed portion over $1 million. This waiver is subject to change by the SBA