Our kids are our future, so why not open a savings account to help pay for their future? With our Kids Savings you pay no fees. With zero fees your account interest to save money for your kids. did we mention that this account is free?1
Kids Saving is all about:
- Earns competitive interest
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- No direct deposit requirement
- Higher interest rates with higher balances
- compounded daily interest
- FDIC insured up to federal limits
Your Kids Savings account also includes:
- Free 24/7 Banking by Phone
- Free Online Banking
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- Minimum opening deposit requirement of $1.00
- $3 per withdrawl above 6 withdrawl limit2
- Other miscellaneous fees may apply.
1Transfers from savings acccounts are subject to limitations. Minimum opening deposit of $1.00 required. Please see our fee schedule for information on other fees that may be assessed to your account such as fees for overdrafts, stop payment, and other services. Ohana Pacific Bank reserves the right to amend or terminate the terms for this account at any time.
2Federal regulations and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings account by telephone/PC transfer, preauthorized transfer (ACH). You are limited to six (6) withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account each monthly statement cycle by preauthorized transfer, or telephone/PC transfer (including billpayments). Exceeding the monthly limit may cause your account to be closed.