Privacy & Security For Consumers
View our Policy Notice
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, maintain, and use information about you on a routine basis in order to offer you the financial services and products you seek to obtain and to provide superior customer service. We use all of your Personal Information we collect for specific business purposes such as processing your application for a loan or deposit account, administering and servicing your loan or deposit account, complying with state/federal laws and regulations, protecting against fraud, and developing a better understanding of your financial needs to provide you with improved products and services.
- Personal information you provide on an application or on other forms, such as your name, address, Social Security number, employment, income, and other financial information;
- Personal Information gathered from your transactions and experiences with us such as the status and history of your credit accounts;
- Personal Information about your transactions with other parties;
- Personal Information from a consumer reporting agency;
- Personal Information obtained from outside sources when we verify information provided by you.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose the Personal Information described above to:
- Our service provider and credit report agencies in connection with the opening, maintaining and servicing of your deposit accounts and/or loans;
- Companies conducting marketing services on our behalf;
- Other financial institutions, with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
We may share your Personal Information with those third parties to assist us in servicing your accounts, to provide us with marketing services, and to jointly offer financial products and services, and they are contractually obligated to keep your Personal Information provided to them confidential, and to use the information only to provide the service we have asked them to perform.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
We restrict access to your Personal Information to those employees who need to know the Personal Information to provide our products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your Personal Information.
ONLINE PRIVACY GUIDELINES
The Bank's website is open to the public. Although we do not collect personally identifying information about persons who visit our site, we do collect certain limited information about visitors, such as their IP address. We also use temporary cookies to store information basic information such as what pages were visited, estimate the number of person visiting, determine which parts of the website are most popular, and how people access the site. This helps us to customize our site to make its navigation easier for you, and how to be improve our service to our customers. Unless you register with us for an online service such as our Online Banking or Mobile Banking service, cookies does not provide us with any personally identifying information about you.
Email is not a secure environment. Email addresses for key personnel and the general email address of the bank appear on the site. When sending an email to us, do not provide sensitive or confidential information (for example, your account number).
PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from children and do not knowingly market to children. We recognize that protecting children's identities and privacy online is important and that the responsibility to do so rests with both the online industry as well as with parents.
RIGHTS TO AMEND
We reserve the right to amend our Privacy Policies from time to time. We will provide you with any change, when required.